October 3, 2018
- What You Think About the Value of Life Is All Wrong
Researchers show why your clients like high-tech cures better than they like exercising and eating right. Read more.
- How to Help Retirees Pick the Right Life Insurance: Hidden Value
For something different: Here’s an article by a planner who thinks some clients should refrain from buying life insurance. Read more.
- Covering the Bases With Life Insurance and College Funding
For families that understand how FIUL works, it can be a great college funding tool. Read more.
- What Policymakers Don’t Get About Couples Who Retire Together
Sometimes, economists point out, husbands and wives have different needs and ideas. Read more.
- 4 Ways Wellness Can Cost Annuity Clients a Fortune
People who control their health risks need to plan for extra years of life. Read more.
- Making Sense of Long-Term Care Planning
If you’re new to this, here’s a place to start. Read more.
- Top 10 Most Puzzling Financial Terms for Americans
It may be shocking that only 16% of Americans have a high level of financial literacy. Read more.