June 5, 2019
Introducing – The Business Development Institute
The Business Development Institute provides a roadmap for producers to strengthen their relationships and sales in the business market. They have done this by providing concrete action steps agents may follow that will lead to sales. Resource Brokerage has been sending out recorded modules, but we invite you to dial in live for the final two parts in the series.
- 7 topics: a “must have” conversation with every business owner
- How business owners can create intentional success
- Thought provoking questions to illuminate sales opportunities
- Action steps to help small businesses with their challenges, that will lead to opportunities for you, their agent
Thursday, June 27, 2019 10:00am to 11:00am
April 29, 2019
Buying a home is one of the more monumental points in someone’s life, and it results in a lot of time spent thinking about personal finances. While many end consumers are aware of the need for Life insurance, many people are not aware of the existence of personal Disability and Critical Illness policies.
Assurity, a well-known company for Life, Disability and Critical Illness insurance, has designed a bundled product for all-in-one coverage on a single application. This product allows the consumer to purchase 1, 2, or all 3 lines with one application, paid by one bill and complete underwriting once! It greatly simplifies the financial conversation when a prospect comes to you and is seeking Life insurance.
- Accelerated underwriting as fast as instant issue
- Protection from Death, Disability, and Critical illness on one policy
- Simplified underwriting through tele-application or e-application
- Sell to the need–not to the budget–and place more cases
- See a case study and learn how simple and affordable this bundled protection can be
Tuesday, May 14, 2019 10:00am to 11:00am
April 9, 2019
The LTC/Life Insurance marketplaces are changing rapidly. There are new innovations allowing clients to buy coverage they are guaranteed to get a benefit from, and it is also the fastest growing market segment in our industry!
Join Blair Farwell, President of Resource Brokerage, along with LTCi specialist Ron Cohen and Life Specialist Tom Merrion for a comprehensive overview of the markets and to alleviate confusion on the different types, uses, and coverages available to cover the LTCi exposure.
- Exciting new Linked Benefit options that are available
- The benefits of traditional LTC, and the perceived pitfalls
- Identify ideal prospects who could benefit from each of these plans, and how to design a case for them
- How to cover multiple needs under one Umbrella product
- Case design insights to make sure you are most accurately tailoring the plan for your clients’ greatest LTCi concerns and budgets
Thursday, May 9, 2019 10:00am to 11:00am CDT
February 27, 2019
Cash is King in Long Term Care Policies!
Securian Financial’s new product training
One of the greatest risks to your client’s portfolio is needing Long Term Care! This webinar will introduce you to Securian Financial’s (Minnesota Life) A+ new SecureCare Linked Benefit plan, with a “true” Long Term Care rider.
This plan was designed to compete with the industry standard Money Guard. It provides a rich cash benefit at time of need. This new exciting product will be introduced to you by Ron Cohen and guest presenter Ashlee Gould of Securian Financial.
Tuesday, March 12, 2019 10:00am to 11:00am
January 4, 2019
By Bryce Sanders
If you had to pick one set of rules with staying power, the Ten Commandments tops the list. A second set of ten commandments, specifically written for prospecting, has come to light.
- Thou shalt not imagine business comes to you. You must find it. You need some form of client acquisition strategy. It might be client-prospect dinners, cold calling, social media, networking, seminars, mailings or many other approaches. It must be active, not reactive. You must be able to drive the process. It must target your market segment, not just anyone.
- Thou shalt not have a sour attitude when prospecting. It’s a driver of future revenue, not a necessary evil. Prospects can sense the enthusiasm (or lack thereof) in your voice, posture and attitude. Don’t overthink it. Once you get started and get into a rhythm, time passes quickly.
- Thou shalt prospect every day. Get it done early when you are fresh. Time block. Don’t skip it for four days and say you will spend all of Friday prospecting. You will end up calling in sick instead. Even the biggest producers allocate time to finding new business and new assets.
- Thou shalt use a script. Thou shalt not wing it and make up every conversation as you go along. You initially need to get the prospect’s attention, get them engaged and lower barriers. Sometimes they can make a comment or toss out a question that throws you off course. Working with a script allows you to easily get back on track.
- Thou shalt not take rejection personally. You approach someone for business. They say “Get lost.” Your entire relationship can be measured in seconds, not years. They don’t even know you. They either aren’t interested in buying now or don’t have money available. They’ve actually done you a favor and saved you time.