June 4, 2018
Special Message: I-Pipeline – American National is terminating the agreement to support the i-Go e-platform with i-Pipeline including – illustrations effective June 30th. Please move your e-app life submissions to our Expert App platform for fast, easy and efficient processing. Here’s a You Tube training video walkthrough of our Expert App: https://img.anicoweb.com/wps/portal/img/home/expertoffice/quicklinks/expertoffice_training
Click this link for Easy Access to all of American National’s Forms (no password necessary): https://img.anicoweb.com/wps/portal/img/home/expertoffice/quicklinks/expertforms
May 23, 2018
How to Sell More by Finding What Your Clients Need
The worst obstacle to closing sales is that people think they’re broke. Read more.
March 22, 2018
Join Tom Merrion and Prudential for a webinar on Linked Benefits.
- The new market of Life insurance policies with “Living Benefits” riders
- Protection for clients–they do not have to die before accessing policy benefits
- Provide peace of mind that lifelong retirement assets are insulated from being depleted by chronic care expenses
- Establish your coverage with known guaranteed premiums, daily benefits, and policy maximums
- Increases sales by offering plans that have multi-faceted protection
- How Prudential’s industry-leading underwriting can win the tougher Life insurance challenges
Large medical expenses in retirement are amongst the top concerns of today’s working population. As advisors, we know that even sizeable retirement savings may be at risk due to a chronic condition-or market fluctuations. While Long Term Care coverage is the traditional answer to this problem, a large portion of clients are looking for products that answer the question, “What if I never need chronic care?”
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:00am to 11:00am