- The ABCs of Structured Annuities
These are for clients who want some downside protection, and some upside participation. Read more.
- Family Caregivers Are Getting Younger: Genworth
Challenges include stress, and depression. Read more.
- Respect, Trust and the Growing Senior Market
Your prospects need to understand why what you’re doing matters. Read more.
- What You Think About the Value of Life Is All Wrong
Researchers show why your clients like high-tech cures better than they like exercising and eating right. Read more.
- How to Help Retirees Pick the Right Life Insurance: Hidden Value
For something different: Here’s an article by a planner who thinks some clients should refrain from buying life insurance. Read more.
- Covering the Bases With Life Insurance and College Funding
For families that understand how FIUL works, it can be a great college funding tool. Read more.
- What Policymakers Don’t Get About Couples Who Retire Together
Sometimes, economists point out, husbands and wives have different needs and ideas. Read more.
- 4 Ways Wellness Can Cost Annuity Clients a Fortune
People who control their health risks need to plan for extra years of life. Read more.
- Making Sense of Long-Term Care Planning
If you’re new to this, here’s a place to start. Read more.
- Top 10 Most Puzzling Financial Terms for Americans
It may be shocking that only 16% of Americans have a high level of financial literacy. Read more.
- Sorry, No Room for Your Mom
There’s one little problem with your clients’ LTC plans: LTC services providers are in decline. Read more.
- 529 Plans vs. Roth IRAs: Which Is Better for College Savings?
Mark Kantrowitz, publisher of Savingforcollege.com, explains the differences, but in most cases the winner is clear. Read more.
- New Tax Deduction Might Favor Life Agents Over Retirement Advisors
The IRS is definitely leaning toward lumping actuaries together with actors, doctors and other fancy professionals. Read more.
- 5 Benefits Trends on Prudential’s Radar Now
Financial wellness is a thing. But…how do you measure that? Read more.
- Hannover Re Backs OneAmerica Life-Based LTC Product
A Hannover Re executive says his company likes OneAmerica’s experience in the LTC hybrid market. Read more.
- Some Advisors Call for Early Long-Term Care Planning
Half of a large bank’s high-net-worth advisors start LTC talks when the client relationship starts. Read more.
How to Talk About Long-Term Care Planning Now
Here are some phrases you can use to persuade listeners to notice the train that’s coming at them. Read more.
I-Pipeline – American National is terminating the agreement to support the i-Go e-platform with i-PipelineJune 4, 2018
Special Message: I-Pipeline – American National is terminating the agreement to support the i-Go e-platform with i-Pipeline including – illustrations effective June 30th. Please move your e-app life submissions to our Expert App platform for fast, easy and efficient processing. Here’s a You Tube training video walkthrough of our Expert App: https://img.anicoweb.com/wps/portal/img/home/expertoffice/quicklinks/expertoffice_training
Click this link for Easy Access to all of American National’s Forms (no password necessary): https://img.anicoweb.com/wps/portal/img/home/expertoffice/quicklinks/expertforms