March 22, 2018
Join Tom Merrion and Prudential for a webinar on Linked Benefits.
- The new market of Life insurance policies with “Living Benefits” riders
- Protection for clients–they do not have to die before accessing policy benefits
- Provide peace of mind that lifelong retirement assets are insulated from being depleted by chronic care expenses
- Establish your coverage with known guaranteed premiums, daily benefits, and policy maximums
- Increases sales by offering plans that have multi-faceted protection
- How Prudential’s industry-leading underwriting can win the tougher Life insurance challenges
Large medical expenses in retirement are amongst the top concerns of today’s working population. As advisors, we know that even sizeable retirement savings may be at risk due to a chronic condition-or market fluctuations. While Long Term Care coverage is the traditional answer to this problem, a large portion of clients are looking for products that answer the question, “What if I never need chronic care?”
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:00am to 11:00am
January 12, 2018
By Kenneth A. Shapiro
We’re all familiar with the formula for success in a new year.
We’ve heard the same words every year. They go something like this: Make more calls, talk to more prospects, prepare better proposals, and work harder than ever.
While every advisor can benefit from such advice, it may not be enough. Even though advisors may know how to sell life products, they can be more successful if they ask themselves five questions.
August 7, 2017
Social Security Survivor Benefits: Don’t Just Survive, Maximize The extra funds overlooked in survivor benefits can mean the difference between living in poverty and relative comfort for many clients. Read more.
Prepare Your Clients for These 5 Life Events Retirement planning is far from the only component of a robust financial plan. Read more.