- 5 Benefits Trends on Prudential’s Radar Now
Financial wellness is a thing. But…how do you measure that? Read more.
- Hannover Re Backs OneAmerica Life-Based LTC Product
A Hannover Re executive says his company likes OneAmerica’s experience in the LTC hybrid market. Read more.
- Some Advisors Call for Early Long-Term Care Planning
Half of a large bank’s high-net-worth advisors start LTC talks when the client relationship starts. Read more.
How to Talk About Long-Term Care Planning Now
Here are some phrases you can use to persuade listeners to notice the train that’s coming at them. Read more.
I-Pipeline – American National is terminating the agreement to support the i-Go e-platform with i-PipelineJune 4, 2018
Special Message: I-Pipeline – American National is terminating the agreement to support the i-Go e-platform with i-Pipeline including – illustrations effective June 30th. Please move your e-app life submissions to our Expert App platform for fast, easy and efficient processing. Here’s a You Tube training video walkthrough of our Expert App: https://img.anicoweb.com/wps/portal/img/home/expertoffice/quicklinks/expertoffice_training
Click this link for Easy Access to all of American National’s Forms (no password necessary): https://img.anicoweb.com/wps/portal/img/home/expertoffice/quicklinks/expertforms
How to Sell More by Finding What Your Clients Need
The worst obstacle to closing sales is that people think they’re broke. Read more.
- For Single Women’s Confidence, Try Annuities
LIMRA has posted survey data showing that annuity use may do more for women’s outlook than for men’s. Read more.
- 5 Factors That May Double Your Chances of Selling a Life Policy
Analysts have sifted LIMRA survey data to find out what closes sales. Read more.
- 3 Top New Life and Annuity Ad Campaigns
New spots from Brighthouse, Lincoln and Symetra could get consumers more interested in the idea of talking to you. Read more.
- NAIFA Starts Long Term Care Center
Certification for Long Term Care will be a founding sponsor of the new center. Read more.
- These 3 Threats Scare Gen Xers’ More Than Basic Retirement Costs: IRI
Too many advisors may be skipping over what consumers ages 35 to 55 really want to talk about. Read more.
- How to Get Life Prospects to Think About Product Value
The policy premium is something to for the client to think about. So is the policy value. Read more.
- The new market of Life insurance policies with “Living Benefits” riders
- Protection for clients–they do not have to die before accessing policy benefits
- Provide peace of mind that lifelong retirement assets are insulated from being depleted by chronic care expenses
- Establish your coverage with known guaranteed premiums, daily benefits, and policy maximums
- Increases sales by offering plans that have multi-faceted protection
- How Prudential’s industry-leading underwriting can win the tougher Life insurance challenges
Large medical expenses in retirement are amongst the top concerns of today’s working population. As advisors, we know that even sizeable retirement savings may be at risk due to a chronic condition-or market fluctuations. While Long Term Care coverage is the traditional answer to this problem, a large portion of clients are looking for products that answer the question, “What if I never need chronic care?”
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:00am to 11:00am