LARGE opportunity in the unserved/underserved middle America marketplace.
- Designing questions to provoke clients’ thoughts to open the door for additional opportunities
- Identifying characteristics of those in the greatest need of a policy review
- Covering needs beyond simple income protection
- Outlining coverage goals clients may not know they have
- Ensuring clients’ coverage has kept pace with their life
- Spotting additional opportunities since clients last purchased coverage with enhanced living needs benefits
According to LIMRA data, half of existing policyholders have underestimated the volume of Life insurance needed to protect their families/estates. Further, about 1 in 3 of these underinsured people earn more than $100k a year – meaning they have the resources to purchase additional coverage if they can be educated as to the need and costs of the coverage.